WIN knows that you value your personal information, and we protect your privacy as if it were our own. WIN’s uses of your information are limited to the ways outlined in this notice, except as required by law and/or to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our website.
What kind of information about me does WIN collect?
WIN collects information about you in these ways:
1. Order information you give us: If you place an online order, our secure order form requests contact, billing, and financial information (such as your credit card numbers for purchases). Contact information from the order form (email address, name, billing and shipping address, and phone number) is used to send orders and information about our company to you.
Types of Information We Collect
Your billing and delivery address
Your e-mail address
Your phone (or mobile) number
Your credit/debit card number
Information on how you are using the Sites
Your purchase/return/exchange information
We Collect Information When
You purchase, order, return, exchange or request information about our products and services from the Sites or mobile applications.
You create a wellnessinnature.com account.
You connect with us regarding customer service via our customer service center, or on social media platforms.
You visit the Sites or participate in interactive features of the Sites or mobile applications.
You use a social media service, for example, our Blog, Facebook page or YouTube channel.
You sign up for e-mails, mobile messages, or social media notifications from us.
You enter a contest or sweepstakes, respond to one of our surveys, or participate in a focus group.
You provide us with comments, suggestions, or other input.
You interact with wellnessinnature.com through your computer, tablet or mobile device
Account information: If you choose to create a WIN account, your login information is stored with any other information you associate with your account.
2. Technologies Used: We may use tracking pixels/web beacons, cookies and or other technologies to receive and store certain types of information. This information includes Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, browser information, Internet Service Provider (ISP), operating system, date/time stamp and clickstream data. This information helps us customize your website experience and make our marketing messages more relevant. It also allows us to provide features such as storage of items in your cart between visits. This includes our content presented on other websites or mobile applications. In order to provide the best customer experience possible, we also use this information for reporting and analysis purposes, such as how you are shopping our website, performance of our marketing efforts, and your response to those marketing efforts.
4. Third Party Cookies: We allow third-party companies to collect non-personally identifiable information when you visit the Sites and to use that information to serve ads for our products or services or for products or services of other companies when you visit the Sites or other websites. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., navigational, click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over, etc.) during your visits to the Sites and other websites in order to provide advertisements about our goods and services likely to be of interest to you. These parties may use a cookie or a third party web beacon, or other technologies, to collect this information.
5. Mobile information: When you utilize our iPhone® or Android® phone apps, we may receive non-personally identifiable information, such as a unique identifier for your device letting us know what type of phone you are using.
How does WIN use this information?
WIN uses information collected in these ways:
1. Order processing and customer service. After placing an online order, your contact information including your email address will be used to get in touch with you should we have questions regarding your order or should we need to notify you of the status of your order. Your credit card information is transmitted securely to our third party processing provider in compliance with Payment Card Industry standards. You will automatically be registered to receive our email newsletter, which you are able to opt out of at any time by accessing your user account, following the unsubscribe link found in the email newsletter, or sending an email to customerservice@WIN.com with the word UNSUBSCRIBE followed by your email address in the subject of the email (example: UNSUBSCRIBE email@example.com).
2. Third-party service providers: WIN works closely with other companies and individuals to facilitate transactions and better your experience. Examples of third-party service provider services include shipping orders, analyzing data, providing accurate search results and links, processing credit card payments, affiliate marketing, and newsletters. Any information that WIN shares with a third-party service provider is done so safely, securely, and under a contractual relationship with that provider to protect your data.
3. Promotional offers: From time to time we or a service provider acting on our behalf may use your name, email address, and/or mailing address to send you an offer for a WIN product or service we believe to be of interest to you.
4. Other information you provide us: Information you provide us for specific offers or services is only used for the limited purpose for which the information is being given. Examples of these offers or services include Refer-A-Friend, Email to a Friend, surveys, and sweepstakes.
What information can I access or modify?
If you are a registered customer, you may log into your account and view or modify the account information on file, including personally identifiable information, recent orders, payment settings, shopping lists, and Set & Save settings. In order to protect your personal information, only the last four numbers of any saved credit cards are viewable.
How does WIN secure my information?
WIN.com is PCI DSS 3.2 Compliant and regularly participates in multiple audits a year to ensure our environment is continually secure.
While we are confident ordering online is safe and secure, if for any reason you cannot access the secure server or feel uncomfortable ordering online, please feel free to place your order with us by phone at 1-800-895-1887. As a general practice, it is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. If using a shared computer, be sure to log out of your account prior to leaving the computer.
Can I opt-out?
Email and Promotional: At any time you can adjust your communication preferences, including opting out of promotional mailings, from within your WIN account. You also have the right to disable your account. To do so, you may call or email Customer Service.
Third Party Cookies: To opt-out of third-party vendor’s cookies on other websites, visit the Network Advertising Initiative website.